Thank You for stopping by SCDL Tree Talk Tuesdays. Here’s what new to the Genealogy collection at the library.
- Herber, Mark. “Ancestral Trails: The Complete Guide to Brutish Genealogy and Family History 2nd Ed.” Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2004. Print.
- Glazier, Ira A., ed. “Migration from the Russian Empire: Lists of Passengers Arriving at the Port of New York Vol. 1. January 1875-September 1882.” Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1995. Print.
- Glazier, Ira A., ed. “Migration from the Russian Empire: Lists of Passengers Arriving at the Port of New York Vol. 2. October 1882-April 1886.” Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1995. Print.
- Picard, Marc. “Dictionary of Americanized French-Canadian Names: Onomastics and Genealogy.” Baltimore: Clearfield Pub. Co., 2013. Print.
- Bockstruck, Lloyd de Witt FNGS “Revolutionary War Pensions: Awarded by State Governments 1775-1874, the General and Federal Governments Prior to 1814, and by Private Acts of Congress to 1905.” Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2011. Print.
- Sweeny, Lenora Higginbotham. “Amherst County, Virginia in the Revolution: Including Extracts from the “Lost Order Book’ 1773-1782.” Greenville: Southern Historical Press, Inc., 1951. Print.
- Chrozempa, Rosemary A. “ Polish Roots 2nd Edition.” Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2014.
Maryland and Virginia
- Phillips, Richard Hayes Ph.D. “Without Indentures: Index to White Slave Children in Colonial Court Records.” Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2013. Print.
- “New York Family History Research and Gazetteer“, New York: New York Genealogical and Biographical Society, 2014. Print.
- Bumgartner, Nancy E. “Cogan House Township The 1900s“, n.p.: RCW Pub. Co.,1998. Print.
- Kelker, Luther R., trans.” Baptismal and marriage Records, Rev. John Waldschmidt, Cocalico, Moden Kirck, Weisseichen Land and Seltenreich, Gemeinde. Lancaster County, Penns. 1752-1786.” Baltimore; Clearfield Publishing Co., 1996. Print.
- Landis, Milton W. and Carl B. Taylor. “The Early History of Cogan House Township Book 1”, Williamsport: Lycoming Printing Company, Inc., 1997. Print.
- Richards, David L. “Priceless Treasures: A History of the Muncy Soldiers’ Memorial and the patriots it commemorates.” Muncy: Muncy Historical Society, 2001. Print.
Until Next Week: Happy Ancestor Hunting!