Welcome to this week’s SCDL Tree Talk Tuesday. Today we are looking at some new resources that have been added to the collection.
- “Genealogies of Kentucky Familes: From The Filson Club History Quarterly.” Clearfield, Baltimore:MD, 2000.
- “Genealogies of Kentucky Families: From The Register of the Kentucky Historical Society.” Clearfield, Baltimore:MD, 2000.
- Hildreth, S. P. M.D “Memoirs of the Early Pioneer Settlers of Ohio, With Narratives of Incidents and Occurrences in 1775.”Clearfield, Baltimore:MD, 1995.
- Pfingsten, Ralph A. and Gary Swilik. “West Part Then and Now.” West Park Historical Society, Cleveland:OH, 2013
- Smith, William W. “History of the Oak Ridge United Presbyterian Church of Yellow Creek Township Columbiana County, Ohio.” Unicameral Board of Oak Ridge Church, 1979.
- Stoddard, Francis R. “The Truth About The Pilgrims” Clearfield, Baltimore:MD, 1992.
- Teal, Alice Carnrite and Harry Paine Folger,eds.”The Mayflower Quarterly Diamond Jubilee Edition.” General Society of Mayflower Descendants, Plymouth:MA, 2012.
- Hooper, Robert M.D. F.L.S. “Lexicon Medicum or Medical Dictionary” v. 1-2. Heritage Books, Westminter:MD, 2009.
- Hackleman, Phyllis A. “Reunion Planner” Clearfield, Balitmore:MD, 2005.
- House of Representatives, comps. “Digested Summary and Alphabetical List of Private Claims Which Have Been Presented to the House of Representatives from the First to the Thirty First Congress with References to the Journals, Reports, Bills & c., Elucidating Its Progress“. Genealogical Publishing, Baltimore:MD, 1970. v. I-III
McGinnis, Carol. “West Virginia Genealogy Sources and Resources.” Genealogical Publishing, Baltimore:MD, 1988.
Also, Don’t forget about the many programs that we have on going this month in celebration of Family History Month!
This Saturday 10/17/2015 there will be two classes at the Perry Sippo Branch. Click on the links below to register.
1-2:30 Genealogy Databases
Until next week…Happy Ancestor Hunting!